You are here
May 8 2013
- Inspired by the Fukushima nuclear disaster, academics from the U. of Santiago are developing a model, based on a mathematical theory that defines in minutes an action plan to deal with disasters.
Apr 25 2013
- In the Southern Hemisphere, Chile is the largest exporter of berries. Therefore, national researchers focus their efforts on increasing their life, to allow these products to reach more distant markets.
Apr 17 2013
- The project, led by Dr. Ricardo Salazar, professor at the Faculty of Chemistry and Biology of the University, aims at decontaminating the water from dyes waste and additives, by using electricity and solar energy.
More than 240 candidates participated in the national and international teachers’ application process at the University
Jan 15 2013
- University community and public authorities witnessed the opening of the envelopes containing the backgrounds of the candidates who participated in the call to cover 40 vacancies made by the U.
Dec 5 2012
- Forty vacancies are offered by this State University. The applicants will integrate with the academic staff of various academic units.
Oct 11 2012
- His paper deals with details about how a person's exposure to carbon dioxide affects cerebral blood flow.
Sep 13 2012
- The increase in cardiovascular diseases and the lack of reliable information, on the mechanical capacity of the arteries, became the engine of a promising research led by Claudio Garcia, professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineerin
Aug 22 2012
- In this way, Dr. Rodolfo Madrid, from the Faculty of Chemistry and Biology, refers to the Conicyt funds granted for implementing a research ring that will join top scientists.
Jul 19 2012
- For the second consecutive year, our University was positioned in the third place of the largest national patent requests prepared by the National Industrial Property Institute (INAPI, in Spanish). Dr.